On October 21-22, in Moscow, Russia, the Blockchain Life Forum 2020, on its 4th edition, talks about Blockchain’s impact on the global industry development, Cryptocurrency, and Mining. There will be a surprise speaker on behalf of Binance, which will become your tool for personal or business development.
Establish effective collaboration with the heads of international companies in the crypto industry, and find out the new trends of 2020-2021. Most importantly, this event provides ways of earning from cryptocurrency, blockchain, and mining processes. Beginner or professional, don't miss one of the world's perfect platform for personal and business growth. If you are a beginner, you can learn here how to create, implement, and promote with blockchain your business and gain from it.
Present your project within the StartUp Pitch and learn how to manage the value of Token. Dive into the mining world on the exposition and get acquainted with the latest mining equipment at the exhibition. Book the ticket that suits your expectations on the following link.
Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Mining, and StartUps Main Topics:
- Implementation of blockchain technology in small and large businesses: Russian and international cases.
- Types of blockchain, banking sector, vulnerabilities, and features of their application.
- The consequences of bitcoin halving.
- Cryptocurrency trading in 2020-2021: advice, tools, and recommendations from leading Russian and world traders.
- The future of altcoins. To sell or to buy?
- Libra. Big advantage or big failure?
- Cryptocurrency wallets in 2020. How to store cryptocurrency safely. Legal aspects of cryptocurrency circulation in Russia, CIS, and other regions.
- The future of stablecoins.
- The impact of institutional investors on the world of cryptocurrencies.
- Government regulation of cryptocurrencies in Russia, CIS, and other regions.
- Key features of successful startups in the cryptocurrency industry.
- ICO, IEO, and STO - what will happen at the end of 2020 - 2021?
- How can a startup attract funds and private investors?
- The best countries to register a blockchain startup.
- How to place your token on the exchange and to manage its value?
- Marketing for projects in 2020. What affects funding?
- 2020-2021 - a new era of mining.
- New ways of profitable mining, technological solutions, and the future of mining.
Follow Blockchain Life Forum’s website for more detailed information and ticket booking.